How to Write a Small Business Marketing Plan: A Step-by-Step Guide
A marketing plan is an essential marketing tool for every small business. Use the guide on the following pages to answer these 10 questions:
- Marketing Strategy: How will your marketing plan support your business goals?
- Mission Statement: What are you trying to accomplish, and why?
- Target Market: Who are you trying to reach with your marketing activities?
- Competitive Analysis: Who are you up against, and where do you rank?
- Unique Selling Proposition: What makes your business unique?
- Pricing Strategy: What will you charge, and why?
- Promotional Plan: How will you reach your target market?
- Marketing Budget: How much money will you spend, and on what?
- Action List: What tasks do you need to complete to reach your marketing goals?
- Metrics: How are you implementing, and where can you improve?
Once you have completed each step, you will have a marketing plan that you are ready to use as a blueprint for your marketing activities in your small business.
How to Get People to Remember Your Business Name
Everyone wants to be remembered. When someone says your name, it’s a magic that canRead More
Funding Circle Raises $65 Million for Peer-to-Peer Small Business Loan
Venture capital firms have come to see small business lending as an industry ripe forRead More